- A colonoscopy is minor, out-patient procedure whereby a professional medical doctor uses a long, flexible, tubular instrument to transmit images of the interior lining of the colon.
- A colonoscopy is a common procedure that allows the doctor to check for abnormalities within the colon.
- If abnormalities are found, the doctor may remove small amounts of tissue which is then submitted for testing with a pathologist.
- As a common, nonintrusive procedure, the colonoscopy allows the doctor to diagnose and to properly treat patients without the need for a major operation.
- The duration of a colonoscopy is typically 30-60 minutes.
The Final Published Price for a Colonoscopy with Fair Market Health Includes the Following:
- Doctor Price
- Surgery Center and/or Hospital Price
- Anesthesiologist Price
- Pathologist Price
Cypress Surgery Center